1. Everybody is playing for themselves.
2. No teaming up on other people.
3. There is no insulting or laughing at someone because he either missed a shot or he is not so good a four square.
4. Take care of how hard and where you hit the ball when you have a big chance to smack it.
5. The judge should be fair and their will be no bad calling only because the guy is his friend.
6. No teaming up and aiming on somebody or a bunch of people.
This is my rules for four square
Here is a website that is all about the four square rules.
Another rule website here.