Today the Strum family were leaving in the evening. In the morning all the boys and Daphne went to ride elephants. On the way Daphne was on the front of the elephant and so did I. Everybody was so dehydrated. It was boiling. After we got off them we went straight to buy a drink. I finished my drink in around 30 seconds. We went in the van and started going to the resort. When we got back everybody went to the beach. Again I was in the pool and then ate some lunch. Then I went with my Dad to snorkel.
Today we decided to take a kano to a deeper place in the sea. We got there and tied our kano into the ballon thing in the sea. Then we put on the equipment and jumped in. It was steal shallow although we did sea a new kind of thing. We saw a huge school of fish.
It was very nice. Then we heat marshmallows and went to the estate because the Strum family had to pack up. After they packed up we went with them on the baggy to say good - bye. After they checked out they went in the van and went off. We went back to the estate to have dinner. After the lovely dinner we went to the pool and after that went to sleep.
Pictures of my Dad, my sister and I on the elephants. Here is a link about elephants
All of us at the beach at the
Four Seasons Resort
We woke up and had breakfast. Then we went to the beach. As usual I was in the pool a lot and sometimes in the sea. It was too windy to play ping - pong but it was hot as usual. Because the snorkeling was so fun me and my Dad decided that in 4 o'clock after lunch we will go snorkeling just in the reef next to the beach. 4 o'clock was a perfect time because it was steal worm but you didn't need any hat or sunscreen. Me and my Dad sat off. The water was so sallow. We were scared that if there would be to many sea urchins we would accidentally heat one of them and get hurt, but for the whole time we were in the water seeing beautiful corals and fish we saw only one very big sea urchin, so what we did was just go to the different direction of the urchin and continue on our way. For dinner we organized sort of like a buffet for people who were friends of the Strum family who were suppose to come to our estate for dinner. Unfortunately nobody showed up so we decided to eat without them. Don't worry they never came. That small buffet was delicious including the deserts we had. After that we talked and listened to music a little and after a while everybody decided to go to bed.
Today was a big day. We were going on a boat that would take us to a reef were we could snorkel and to a little beach on an Island. When we got on we checked the boat. The boat was very cool. The lady gave us some drinks. We played a little and talked and then got a little board but then we finally got to the snorkeling area. We all put on the snorkeling gear and jumped in. It was incredible! There were so many fish and corals. First there were mostly fish and no corals and then there was so many different corals and sea urchins. I was in the water for like 30 minutes and 15 minutes after we head out. I played with the kids a little and then we ate lunch on the boat. Then we got to the beach. Everyone was steal eating so we decided to stay until we finished. Itai and my Dad swam to the beach and then came back when we were still eating. My Mom didn't feel good so she went to the beach to relax in the shade. Evyatar and I decided to go with her. when we got on the beach we saw a shade are so we sat there. Evyatar and I were searching for small crabs. We found some but they kept on running away. After that everybody came. Some headed in the water some didn't. I was trying to catch a fish. After a while the fish got used to me and I was so close to catching one, but we had to go. My Dad was so relaxed he almost fell asleep. After we got on our boat were heading home. It took us like an hour to get to the beach and the whole sailing thing took like 5 hours. After that it was already 5:30 P.M. so we decided to go to our estate. Everyone got a good shower. We were in the living room for a while and then we had dinner. After that we just talked and talked until people got tired and eventually went to bed.
At the small beach after we snorkeled.
Behind my Dad and I is the place were we snorkeled.
We woke up and had some breakfast. Then we all got ready and went to the beach again. It was again a sunny day so my Mom put a lot of sun screen on me. I spend some time in the pool and sometimes in the sea, I also played some ping - pong with my Dad. Then everybody went to eat lunch. Lunch was delicious. After that we played a little on the sand and then Itai (the Dad in the Strum family), my Dad, Evyatar, Daphne and I went on a sail in the catamaran. Itai sailed the catamaran because he knew how to (so is my Dad, they were sailing in the army together). My Dad and I sat on the sides and Evyatar and Daphne sat in the seats inside the catamaran. It was awesome because there were waves that kept on hitting my butt. We were on the catamaran for 15 minutes and then we decided to head to the beach. We were at the beach for a little more and then we headed to our estate to get organized for dinner. After everybody got organized we went to eat dinner. Today dinner was at the hotel restaurant. I have got to say the food was great but it was the slowest restaurant I have ever been to. Our dessert came before the adult's main meal came. We were stuck there for like 4 hours with mosquitos eating us alive. After the long dinner I went straight to bed. 
We woke up and had some big breakfast. Then Daphne Evyater (the son of the Strum Family) and I went to the swimming pool in our Estate. All the parents were talking about that these Estate doesn't fit the amount of people we had, so we talked to the manager and they said they will move us to another Estate that we saw and we thought was good for us. So until they moved all our stuff to the other Estate we went to the beach. The beach was so nice. The sand was so soft and they had a  main pool there too. I checked how cold the water was in the sea and it was so warm. I have never felt such hot water in the sea. But I didn't stay there long until I decided to go the pool. The pool was awesome. I found these cool jump I can do on the pool. After the pool I sat with my Mom and ate some lunch in the bar. I played with her Jenga. Jenga is this game were you have the building and you have to take as much parts from the building as you can without making it fall. After I ate my lunch we stayed there for some more and then went back to our new Estate. We went to the pool there again and after that it was already dinner time. In dinner we just stayed in the Estate and the 2 helpers (they were boys) called the kitchen to make us dinner. Dinner was great, Although I can't memorize what food we had but I know it was delicious. After that we stayed up till late and talked with everybody. I mostly played with Yoav the cute baby. After all that long day we went to sleep. 
On Wednesday my family took a taxi to the airport. We were going to Samui Thailand. We were suppose to meat our friends, the Strum family. We met them and played with Evyatar and Yoav. Evyatar is 4 and a half and Yoav is 2 years old. Then we took a Bangkok Air Lines plane. That plane was the smallest plane I have ever been on. The flight took 3 hours long. We landed and these big baggy took us to the immigration. Almost everything there was made out of wood and it was so wildish. After we picked up our luggage we went to the Hotel. It took 30 minutes to get to the Four Season Resort. When we got there we took a baggy to our Vila. The Vila was awesome. There a private pool, places to relax, huge rooms and a small fitness room.